ZSL London Zoo Ticket & Hotel Deals
Regent's Park, London, NW1 4RY.
- With thousands of animals to learn more about, ZSL London Zoo makes for a perfect London attraction!
- The lemurs' favourite hobby is sunbathing
- Perfect for a fun and educational family day out
We care about the safety and wellbeing of our customers, and make it our job to support, and provide information to, any person with a medical condition or disability.
If you, or any member of your party has a condition or disability which may affect your holiday, please let us know before making your booking.
We can then discuss your needs and advise further if your preferred choice is unsuitable.
Call our team on (01) 695 0000, who will be happy to help.
Book your attraction break
ZSL London Zoo Ticket + Hotel Packages + Rail
ZSL London Zoo Breaks
Since it opened in 1847, ZSL London Zoo has become one of the biggest and most famous zoos in the world. There’s much to discover on a trip to London Zoo.
Home to over 800 animal species, loads of exciting exhibitions and pretty heritage-listed buildings almost as famous as the animals themselves; London Zoo is one of the capital’s great days out.
Make the most of your day by taking in a couple of the wonderful array of displays and activities that take place at the zoo daily; whether it’s otter feeding time, watching as Penguin Beach comes alive, or getting a glimpse of the big cats in Tiger Territory, fall in love with your favourite animals at ZSL London Zoo. What's more, the Land of the Lions is now open and ready to be discovered!
ZSL London Zoo Highlights
- Set within scenic Regent’s Park
- A range of restaurants and cafes onsite for you to enjoy
- Step into the dark worlds of the nocturnal creatures at the zoo with the ‘Night Life’ area
- Within walking distance of Camden Town
- One of the largest zoos in the world!
What Makes it Super
With its central location, ZSL London Zoo makes for a perfect day out during your exciting London short break
New for Summer 2019Animal Adventure at ZSL London Zoo
ZSL London Zoo’s brand-new Animal Adventure zone will be opening this summer! Young visitors will go on a journey of discovery with close-up encounters with animals from around the world, from eagle owls and porcupines to mongooses and meerkats. Not to mention the super exciting splash zone, climbing wall and more!
Frequently Asked Questions
About Super Break
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017