Warwick Castle- SAVE 22% OFF WALK UP RATES. Ticket & Hotel Deals
Warwick, CV34 4QU.
- An interesting castle steeped in history - well worth a visit!
- The Great Hall was first constructed in the 14th century.
- Perfect for a fun family break in Warwickshire!
We care about the safety and wellbeing of our customers, and make it our job to support, and provide information to, any person with a medical condition or disability.
If you, or any member of your party has a condition or disability which may affect your holiday, please let us know before making your booking.
We can then discuss your needs and advise further if your preferred choice is unsuitable.
Call our team on (01) 695 0000, who will be happy to help.
Book your attraction break
Warwick Castle- SAVE 22% OFF WALK UP RATES. Ticket + Hotel Packages + Rail
Warwick Castle Breaks
Experience more than 1,100 years of jaw-dropping history at Warwick Castle! Witness the world’s largest working catapult launch a flaming fireball, climb 500 steps to the top of our tallest tower for unrivalled panoramic views, party with the Countess at her lavish Royal Weekend Party and much more!
About Warwick Castle
Dazzling shows and attractions, heaps of gruesome history and awesome birds of prey, all set in 64 acres of beautiful grounds and gardens make Warwick Castle a fun, action packed and unforgettable day out for everyone!
Warwick Castle Highlights
- Brave the Devile Warwicke Trail
- Get lost in time in the UK’s first ever Horrible Histories Maze
- Discover the true story of 1,100 years of Warwick Castle through the Ages within the Time Tower attraction
- Celebrate Capability Brown’s 300th birthday with Warwick Castle’s first ever ‘debating tour’.
- Enjoy the range of attractions across 64 acres of land
What Makes it Super
Warwick Castle is right in the heart of Warwick, meaning it’s easy to transform your trip into an exciting short break! Stratford-upon-Avon is also close at hand
Wars of the Roses Live at Warwick Castle
The critically acclaimed live action show returns to Warwick Castle with even more stunts, tricks and dates.
It’s 1455 and the House of Lancaster holds the English throne. King Henry VI’s crown is challenged by the House of York. The rival houses clash in battle and the bloody war that ensues was to last over 30 years.
Marvel as the legendary Wars of the Roses unfolds before you during an epic live action show at Warwick Castle. Experience a spectacle never before seen in the UK, complete with perilous stunt riders, fearless jousting and state of the art special effects!26th May – 3rd June, 9th, 10th, 16th, 17th, 23rd, 24th, 30th June, 1st, 7th, 8th, 14th, 15th July, 21st July – 2nd September
The Conqueror's Fortress
Frequently Asked Questions
About Super Break
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017