Palace of Versailles Ticket & Hotel Deals
Place d'Armes, 78000.
1/1: Attraction Logo
Book your attraction break
Palace of Versailles Ticket + Hotel Packages
Palace of Versailles Breaks
The 17th century palace was home to Louis 14th, and is now a UNESCO World Heritage site. A great addition to a sightseeing trip in Paris, booking your visit to the Palace of Versailles with SuperBreak includes return transfers to and from Paris city centre.
About Palace of Versailles
From your meeting point in the centre of Paris, your driver-guide will take you to the Château of Versailles – built in the 17th century, the UNESCO World Heritage site was home to Louis 14th. Must-see highlights of your visit include the stunning Grand Apartments, the world-famous ‘Galerie des Glaces’ (Mirror Gallery) and the Queen’s bedroom. You’ll also have free time at the end of your visit to discover the picturesque gardens and grounds. Choose from either a self-guided audio tour or a guided tour with a tour leader.
Palace of Versailles Highlights
- Includes return transfers to and from Paris
- Choice of audio tour or guided tour
- Former home of Louis 14th
- Make sure to visit the world-famous ‘Galerie des Glaces’
- Set in beautiful garden and grounds
- Hotel stay included in booking
What Makes it Super
The option of having either a self-guided audio tour or a tour led by a guide means that you can tailor your visit to the Palace of Versailles perfectly for you. If you love an interactive guide and the opportunity to ask questions then choose the guided tour but if you prefer exploring at your own pace go for the audio tour. The flexibility makes the Palace of Versailles a great choice for the whole family on a cultural break.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017