Beatles Story - The Fab Four Ticket & Hotel Deals
Britannia Vaults, Albert Dock, Merseyside, L3 4AD.
- Winner of 'Best Attraction in the North & Scotland 2015'
- A fun-filled attraction to see with both friends and family!
- The Beatles had 12 UK No1 singles and 15 UK No1 albums
We care about the safety and wellbeing of our customers, and make it our job to support, and provide information to, any person with a medical condition or disability.
If you, or any member of your party has a condition or disability which may affect your holiday, please let us know before making your booking.
We can then discuss your needs and advise further if your preferred choice is unsuitable.
Call our team on (01) 695 0000, who will be happy to help.
Book your attraction break
Beatles Story - The Fab Four Ticket + Hotel Packages + Rail
The Beatles Story - The Fab Four Breaks
The Beatles Story focuses on the life and times of one of the greatest bands of all time, and explores the journey of how The Beatles became worldwide superstars.
The award-winning The Beatles Story is the world’s leading permanent attraction dedicated to the lives and times of The Beatles, and is located in their hometown of Liverpool, UK, on the UNESCO World Heritage Site at the Albert Dock. Be transported on an incredible journey and see how four young lads from Liverpool were propelled to the dizzy heights of fame and fortune from their humble childhood beginnings in the Main Exhibition. Replicas of the Casbah, Mathew Street and The Cavern authentically capture the early 60s, so you can experience the very places that helped make The Beatles one of the biggest bands in the world. See exclusive band memorabilia; take an in-depth look at the solo careers of the Beatles, enjoy the Fab4D experience into the music of the Beatles with 3D animation and 4D special effects and much more.
Image credits: ‘The Beatles Story, Liverpool’
The Beatles Story - The Fab Four Highlights
- Go behind the scenes at the world-famous Abbey Road Studios
- Take an underwater trip in the Yellow Submarine
- Stock up on your Beatles merchandise at The Fab4 store
- Experience fun and interactive Beatles-themed activities in the Discovery Zone
What Makes it Super
The ultimate attraction for Beatles fans, discover the true story behind the rise and fall of the world's biggest pop group. Using the sights and sounds of the 1950s and 60s, The Beatles Story takes visitors from Liverpool via Hamburg to the USA, following The Beatles meteoric rise to stardom. See some incredible items including George Harrison's first guitar and John Lennon's piano and hear The Beatles' biggest hits along your journey.
Frequently Asked Questions
About Super Break
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017