Shakespeare's Globe Tour Ticket & Hotel Deals
21 New Globe Walk, Bankside, SE1 9DT.
- A fascinating and poetic place to spend the afternoon with a loved one!
- 6000 bundles of reeds were used in the thatching of Shakespeare's Globe
- It took 1000 oak trees to build the iconic Shakespeare's Globe
We care about the safety and wellbeing of our customers, and make it our job to support, and provide information to, any person with a medical condition or disability.
If you, or any member of your party has a condition or disability which may affect your holiday, please let us know before making your booking.
We can then discuss your needs and advise further if your preferred choice is unsuitable.
Call our team on (01) 695 0000, who will be happy to help.
Book your attraction break
Shakespeare's Globe Tour Ticket + Hotel Packages + Rail
Shakespeare's Globe Breaks
Located on London’s scenic Southbank, Shakespeare’s Globe is the spiritual home of Shakespeare’s world-famous plays.
The Globe theatre was reconstructed in the 1990s and follows the plans of the 1599 original which was just yards away.
Expert guides will conduct an interesting and informative tour of the iconic Globe Theatre. Tours include colourful stories of the Elizabethan playhouse, details of how the theatre was reconstructed during the 1990s and how the theatre stages shows to this day.
Shakespeare's Globe Tour Highlights
- See how the extraordinary Elizabethan costumes were created for the iconic plays
- Walk through the distinctive ‘wooden O’ open-air theatre and you will see the posh seats tucked under the thatched roof
- Discover the secrets behind all the blood and gore in the visual effects
What Makes it Super
Simply a must for any literary fans when visiting London, Shakespeare’s Globe is a special site which pays homage to one of the greatest writers of all time. Through the like-for-like reconstruction, you can experience the old-worldly feel of the original theatre while listening to recordings of the finest Shakespearean actors bringing the Bard’s words to life.
Frequently Asked Questions
About Super Break
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017