Liverpool FC Stadium Tour and Museum
Anfield Road, Anfield, Merseyside, L4 0TH.
- A must-see for Liverpool fans!
- Experience the home of the most successful club in English football
- Fully guided, immersive tour of the famous Anfield stadium
We care about the safety and wellbeing of our customers, and make it our job to support, and provide information to, any person with a medical condition or disability.
If you, or any member of your party has a condition or disability which may affect your holiday, please let us know before making your booking.
We can then discuss your needs and advise further if your preferred choice is unsuitable.
Call our team on (01) 695 0000, who will be happy to help.
Book your attraction break
Liverpool FC Stadium Tour and Museum Ticket + Hotel Packages + Rail
The LFC Stadium Tour and Museum Breaks
Explore one of the world’s iconic football grounds with a behind the scenes tour.
Liverpool Football Club are one of the world’s most famous football teams. You can go behind the scenes at their famous Anfield stadium with a LFC Stadium Tour and Museum break. Explore the home team dressing room, see the legendary “This is Anfield” sign, the player’s tunnel area and press areas. Tours are led by a knowledgeable guide but also include a multimedia handset which offers an immersive commentary by LFC Legend Phil Thompson. Climb to the top of the stadium and enjoy views of the pitch and city landscape, enter the new state-of-the-art dressing rooms, the new press room and make your way down the new player’s tunnel to the sound of the Anfield roar.
At the end of the guided tour, visit the LFC Museum which features glittering trophies (including five European Cups) and interactive exhibits. New to the museum is the Steven Gerrard Collection, the former captain’s personal collection of memorabilia including match-worn LFC and England shirts, signed opposition shirts, medals, trophies and awards, England caps and match items from Istanbul 2005.
LFC Stadium Tour and Museum Highlights
- Discover one of the true cathedrals of world football.
- See the famous “This Is Anfield” sign.
- Visit the changing rooms, the players tunnel and the stands.
- Explore the LFC Museum at the end of the tour and see all five European Cup Trophies.
What Makes it Super
A great attraction for Liverpool fans and football fans in general. Anfield is one of the most famous stadiums in football and with the LFC Museum and Stadium Tour you can go behind the scenes and explore the areas the public don’t normally get to see.
Frequently Asked Questions
About Super Break
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017