Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter Ticket & Hotel Deals
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London, Aerodrome Way, Hertfordshire, WD25 7LS.
- All of the boxes in Ollivanders wand shop are labelled with all of the cast and crew members' names
- The Harry Potter film series filmed at this studio for more than 10 years
- A great family-friendly attraction, perfect for all wizarding ages!
We care about the safety and wellbeing of our customers, and make it our job to support, and provide information to, any person with a medical condition or disability.
If you, or any member of your party has a condition or disability which may affect your holiday, please let us know before making your booking.
We can then discuss your needs and advise further if your preferred choice is unsuitable.
Call our team on (01) 695 0000, who will be happy to help.
Book your attraction break
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter Ticket + Hotel Packages + Rail
Harry Potter Studio Tour Breaks
- Ticket and 4* hotel stay from £85pp
- Add return rail and save up to 50%
- See the original props and costumes from the film series
- Enjoy a deliciously frothy Butterbeer in the Backlot Cafe
About Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
The Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter is one of London’s most popular attractions, and is a must-see attraction for fans of the magical books and films. The tour is designed to take you on a magical, behind-the-scenes journey into the world of Harry Potter, letting you into some of the closely-guarded secrets that made Harry Potter the most successful film series of all time. The three-hour tour will transport you through original sets, including the Hogwarts Great Hall, Hagrid’s Hut, the Potions Classroom, the Gryffindor Common Room, Diagon Alley, and new Forbidden Forest exhibition.
What Makes a Harry Potter Tour Break Super
It’s a great day out for kids and big kids alike, and it’s any Harry Potter fan’s dream come true. With special exhibitions which change all year round, the Studio Tour is a great place for all ages to experience the wizarding world. You’ll also get the chance to find out how the creatures of Harry Potter were brought to life with green-screen technology and animatronics. The closely guarded secrets that made it the most successful film series of all time make this a fantastic day out for every Harry Potter fan. There’s also a large Studio Shop where you can stock up on all of your favourite magical sweets, books and other Harry Potter merchandise.
Frequently Asked Questions
About Super Break
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017