Game of Thrones - Belfast Ticket & Hotel Deals
- See some of the series' most iconic filming locations in Northern Ireland!
- Game of Thrones has won a grand total of 38 Emmy Awards
- Great for all fans of the hit series!
We care about the safety and wellbeing of our customers, and make it our job to support, and provide information to, any person with a medical condition or disability.
If you, or any member of your party has a condition or disability which may affect your holiday, please let us know before making your booking.
We can then discuss your needs and advise further if your preferred choice is unsuitable.
Call our team on (01) 695 0000, who will be happy to help.
Book your attraction break
Game of Thrones - Belfast Ticket + Hotel Packages + Rail
Game of Thrones Tour Breaks
Great tours to discover some of the best-kept Game of Thrones secrets and filming locations in Northern Ireland.
With these two coach tours of the Winterfell or Westeros filming locations, Games of Thrones fans can go behind the scenes of one of the most popular series of all time and see where some of the series' most important scenes were filmed. There are two tours available and each one visits different locations; Tour - Westeros Tours operate daily, all year round and tour highlights include Cushendun, Ballintoy Harbour, Larrybane, The Dark Hedges and Giant's Causeway.
Game of Thrones Tours Highlights
- Tollymore Forest Park – see the location where the Dire Wolf Pups were discovered, and also where the Whitewalker ambush took place
- Lunch at the famous Percy French Restaurant in the seaside town of Newcastle
- Inch Abbey – See the site where Lady Catelyn Stark heard of Ned’s death, and where Robb was made King of The North
- Giant’s Causeway – visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site, probably Northern Ireland’s most famous attraction
- Cushendun – here you’ll visit the Cave where Melisandre gave birth to the shadow assassin
- The Dark Hedges – Possibly the most recognisable of all the filming locations, this is where Arya Stark makes her escape down The Kings Road
What Makes it Super
A must-see for all Game of Thrones fans, with two tours available (Winterfell and Westeros) you can choose the areas which interest you the most. The coach tour is informative and enables you to walk in the footsteps of some of your favourite characters, but be warned, it may contain spoilers.
Frequently Asked Questions
About Super Break
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017