Edinburgh Castle Ticket & Hotel Deals
Castlehill, EH1 2NG.
Book your attraction break
Edinburgh Castle Ticket + Hotel Packages + Rail
Edinburgh Castle Breaks
Edinburgh Castle is one of Edinburgh’s most popular attractions and gives visitors a true insight into the intriguing history of this Scottish stronghold.
About Edinburgh Castle
Dating back to the 12th Century, Edinburgh Castle is steeped in a rich and varied history and is a great place for the family to uncover the historical significance of Edinburgh’s most iconic landmark. The castle is located at the top of the Royal Mile and dominates the Scottish capital’s skyline, offering spectacular panoramas over the city from the Argyle Battery. The castle is also home to the National War Museum of Scotland, the 15th-century siege gun, Mons Meg and Prisons of War Exhibition, as well as The Stone of Destiny, St. Margaret’s Chapel and the Scottish Crown Jewels.
Edinburgh Castle Highlights
- At 1pm (every day except Sundays), you can witness the iconic One o’clock Gun
- See one of the world’s oldest canons, Mons Meg
- Enjow sweeping panoramas of the city from the Arygle Battery
- Enjoy a drink and a light bite in the castle's quaint Queen Anne Tearoom
What Makes it Super
A great attraction in the heart of Edinburgh, Edinburgh Castle is a must-see for all ages and has on an impressive volcanic rock for thousands of years. It features many historical sites and exhibitions to explore and there is also a shop where you can buy Scottish souvenirs.
Frequently Asked Questions
About Super Break
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017