Edinburgh Castle Ticket & Hotel Deals
Castlehill, EH1 2NG.
- A wonderfully scenic spot to enjoy with a loved one!
- Castle Rock is said to have formed over 350 million years ago
- The castle is home to the oldest surviving building in Edinburgh, St Margaret's Cathedral.
We care about the safety and wellbeing of our customers, and make it our job to support, and provide information to, any person with a medical condition or disability.
If you, or any member of your party has a condition or disability which may affect your holiday, please let us know before making your booking.
We can then discuss your needs and advise further if your preferred choice is unsuitable.
Call our team on (01) 695 0000, who will be happy to help.
Book your attraction break
Edinburgh Castle Ticket + Hotel Packages + Rail
Edinburgh Castle Breaks
Edinburgh Castle is one of the city's most popular attractions and gives visitors a true insight into the intriguing history of this Scottish stronghold.
Dating back to the 12th Century, Edinburgh Castle is steeped in a rich and varied history and is a great place for visitors to uncover the historical significance of Edinburgh’s most iconic landmark. The castle is located at the top of the Royal Mile and dominates the Scottish capital’s skyline, offering spectacular panoramas over the city from the Argyle Battery. The castle is also home to the National War Museum of Scotland, the 15th-century siege gun Mons Meg and Prisons of War Exhibition, as well as The Stone of Destiny, St. Margaret’s Chapel and the Scottish Crown Jewels.
Edinburgh Castle Highlights
- At 1pm (every day except Sundays), you can witness the iconic One o’clock Gun
- See one of the world’s oldest canons, Mons Meg
- Enjoy sweeping panoramas of the city from the Arygle Battery
- Enjoy a drink and a light bite in the castle's quaint Queen Anne Tearoom
What Makes it Super
A great attraction in the heart of Edinburgh, Edinburgh Castle is a must-see for all ages and has sat on an impressive volcanic rock for hundreds of years. It features many historical sites and exhibitions to explore and there is also a shop where you can buy Scottish souvenirs.
Frequently Asked Questions
About Super Break
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017