Cadbury World Ticket & Hotel Deals
Linden Road, Bournville, West Midlands, B30 1JR.
- Cadbury World is on the site of the original 1879 Cadbury Factory
- Cadbury World is home to the world's largest Cadbury shop
- A wonderful family attraction for chocolate lovers of all ages!
We care about the safety and wellbeing of our customers, and make it our job to support, and provide information to, any person with a medical condition or disability.
If you, or any member of your party has a condition or disability which may affect your holiday, please let us know before making your booking.
We can then discuss your needs and advise further if your preferred choice is unsuitable.
Call our team on (01) 695 0000, who will be happy to help.
Book your attraction break
Cadbury World Ticket + Hotel Packages + Rail
Cadbury World Breaks
Cadbury World is the perfect treat for chocolate lovers of all ages, and it is full of history, interactive games, rides and of course, chocolate.
Cadbury World is located in the historic Bournville Village on the site of the original Cadbury factory established in 1879, and it is one of Birmingham’s largest attractions. Cadbury World is a chocolate haven divided into 14 unique zones, where you can learn about the history of this iconic chocolate and watch Cadbury chocolatiers work their magic. Discover the origins of the cocoa bean in the Aztec Jungle; climb aboard your Bean Mobile for the Cadabra ride; see chocolate-making demonstrations and take a walk through time in the life sized Chocolate Street.
Cadbury World Highlights
- Ride the Crunchie rollercoaster and dive into a bowl of melted chocolate in the 4D Chocolate Adventure cinema experience
- Watch Cadbury chocolatiers demonstrate traditional chocolate making skills
- Have a go at chocolate tempering and writing your name in liquid chocolate
- Discover the origins of the cocoa bean amidst trees and waterfalls in the Aztec Jungle
- Find out how popular Cadbury brands are made and see how many great Cadbury adverts you can remember
- Choose your favourite treat to add to a pot of deliciously warm molten Cadbury Dairy Milk
What Makes it Super
There is something new to see at Cadbury World throughout the seasons, and it’s a very special place at Easter and Christmas.
Frequently Asked Questions
About Super Break
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017