Pleasure Beach Blackpool incl Nickelodeon Land Ticket & Hotel Deals
525 Ocean Blvd, Blackpool, FY4 1EZ.
- The Big One is the tallest roller coaster in the UK
- Ride Blackpool Pleasure Beach's newest rollercoaster... Icon
- Great fun for all the family, there are rides to suit all ages!
We care about the safety and wellbeing of our customers, and make it our job to support, and provide information to, any person with a medical condition or disability.
If you, or any member of your party has a condition or disability which may affect your holiday, please let us know before making your booking.
We can then discuss your needs and advise further if your preferred choice is unsuitable.
Call our team on (01) 695 0000, who will be happy to help.
Book your attraction break
Pleasure Beach Blackpool incl Nickelodeon Land Ticket + Hotel Packages + Rail
Blackpool Pleasure Beach Breaks
An iconic seaside theme park, Blackpool Pleasure Beach is a great family-friendly park full of exciting rides and attractions.
Blackpool Pleasure Beach is Blackpool’s iconic theme park was founded in 1896, and it is one of the most-visited tourist attractions in England. The theme park is home to many famous roller coasters, rides, theatre shows and eateries, and is a complex which has all you need for a great day out with the family. Featuring a host of iconic rides for kids and big kids alike, the adrenaline-filled rides like the Grand National, the world-famous Big Dipper and The Big One are musts for thrill seekers, while the special, 6-acre Nickelodeon Land is a great place for younger thrill-seekers to have fun.
Blackpool Pleasure Beach Highlights
- Ride the UK’s only roller coaster suspended over water on the park’s Infusion ride
- Join Wallace and Gromit on their adventure on the family-friendly Thrill-O-Matic ride
- Check out the famous Hot Ice theatre show inside the park
- Step back in time on the Viking-themed extreme water ride, Valhalla
What Makes it Super
A great theme park for families, friends and couples, the diverse range of rides and zones in Blackpool Pleasure Beach means that the whole family will be entertained on a short break in Blackpool. The park’s newest attraction is The Red Arrow Skyforce takes you on a 360-degree tour of the skies, allowing you to take control of your very own plane.
Frequently Asked Questions
About Super Break
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017