Bateaux London Ticket & Hotel Deals
- See London twinkling by night on a Dinner Cruise with your loved one!
- Travel through the heart of the city on a scenic river cruise complete with dinner or afternoon tea
- Bateaux London is a 'floating restaurant' - with all dishes cooked fresh on board every cruise
We care about the safety and wellbeing of our customers, and make it our job to support, and provide information to, any person with a medical condition or disability.
If you, or any member of your party has a condition or disability which may affect your holiday, please let us know before making your booking.
We can then discuss your needs and advise further if your preferred choice is unsuitable.
Call our team on (01) 695 0000, who will be happy to help.
Book your attraction break
Bateaux London Ticket + Hotel Packages + Rail
Bateaux London Breaks
A Bateaux London cruise and includes a delicious meal, live entertainment and fantastic views of some of London's top sights, and there are two cruise types available.
Bateaux Dinner Cruise: This cruise includes a welcome drink on arrival, a fantastic four-course meal from the a la carte menu and tea and coffee to finish. All of the food served on board the boat is freshly prepared with the best local produce, and with a superb selection of starters, mains and desserts to choose from, you are sure of a fantastic evening meal. The dinner cruise has a smart formal dress code and no jeans are allowed. Premier Dinner Cruise Package upgrades are available and include additional house red or white wine and mineral water served with your meal. Alternatively, you can upgrade further to a Signature Dinner Cruise Package as this entitles you to Champagne on arrival, a window table, five-course menu, wines from the Signature Selection, mineral water and an after dinner liqueur. Bateaux Classic Lunch Cruise:This cruise includes a delightful one and a half hour cruise, a delicious three-course set menu, refreshing Fairtrade coffee or tea and an interesting sightseeing audio commentary. Bateaux Afternoon Tea Cruise: This cruise is the epitome of class and taste and is a fantastic way to spend an afternoon in London. You will sail in style, and enjoy a cup of the finest Darjeeling, a selection of sandwiches, pastries and scones, and be serenaded by a fabulous solo pianist.
Bateaux London Highlights
- Boarding at Embankment pier, you’ll be impressed with the views of the handsome London skyline
- On the dinner cruise you can bask in the relaxing music of the resident band
- On the afternoon tea cruise you will be serenaded by a fabulous solo pianist
- See the main sights and attractions of London from the water
What Makes it Super
A different way to see the iconic sights of London, what’s super is that you can choose the cruise which bests suits you; whether that be a champagne afternoon tea or a four-course dinner – it’s a very special experience when visiting the English capital city.
Frequently Asked Questions
About Super Break
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017