Emirates Stadium Tour Ticket & Hotel Deals
75 Drayton Park, London, N51BU.
- Treat the footie fan in your life to a break with a difference
- Arsenal are the third most successful club in English Football
- Exhibits include Michael Thomas’ boots from Anfield ’89 and Alan Smith’s shirt from 1994’s European Cup Winners Cup Final
We care about the safety and wellbeing of our customers, and make it our job to support, and provide information to, any person with a medical condition or disability.
If you, or any member of your party has a condition or disability which may affect your holiday, please let us know before making your booking.
We can then discuss your needs and advise further if your preferred choice is unsuitable.
Call our team on (01) 695 0000, who will be happy to help.
Book your attraction break
Emirates Stadium Tour Ticket + Hotel Packages + Rail
Emirates Stadium Tour Breaks
The perfect break for any Gunners fan, the Emirates Stadium Tour provides an insight into the history and success of Arsenal Football Club.
Explore behind the scenes at the Emirates Stadium at your own leisure, accompanied by an informative self-guided audio tour with free Arsenal branded headphones. From the changing rooms, to the press room, to pitch side, you can discover what life is like for the players who pull on the red and white every week. The tour also includes free entry to the museum, allowing you to dive headfirst into the rich history of the football club that started in 1886.
Emirates Stadium Tour
- Explore the Emirates Stadium in London
- Includes self-guided audio tour with fully interactive touch screens
- Check out Shirt Cam to reveal player stats and highlights of their best moments
- Test your knowledge of the club in the stadium's museum
- Discover exclusive exhibitions including Michael Thomas’ boots from Anfield ’89 and Alan Smiths’ shirt from 1994’s European Cup Winners Cup Final
- The tour is available in 9 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Chinese, and Japanese
What Makes it Super
For a footie fanatic there is no better experience than exploring the home of your team. However, you don’t need to be a football lover to enjoy the Arsenal FC stadium tour. Discovering the legendary items from famous games in the museum is an experience which everyone can enjoy and the audio-guided tour of the stadium allows you to see the home of Arsenal in a way you never have before.
Frequently Asked Questions
About Super Break
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017