- Ideally placed in the heart of Liverpool’s iconic waterfront
- Free Wi-Fi access
- On-site bar & restaurant
We care about the safety and wellbeing of our customers, and make it our job to support, and provide information to, any person with a medical condition or disability.
If you, or any member of your party has a condition or disability which may affect your holiday, please let us know before making your booking.
We can then discuss your needs and advise further if your preferred choice is unsuitable.
Call our team on (01) 695 0000, who will be happy to help.
Search for room availability
The Hotel Pullman Liverpool is ideally placed in the heart of Liverpool’s iconic waterfront, just minutes away from the award-winning Albert Dock. Enjoy a show at the M&S Bank Arena, indulge in a spot of retail therapy in the city centre or head to The Beatles Story for a glimpse into the history of one of the world’s most famous bands.
Each of the 216 rooms are designed with your comfort in mind. All rooms include free high speed Wi-Fi as standard, a flat-screen TV, a private en-suite with shower, refreshments and comfortable furnishings.
After a busy day of sightseeing, be sure to visit the relaxed Marco Pierre White Wheeler’s of Saint James Restaurant for a pleasant meal with friends. Once you’ve satisfied your taste buds, sit back and unwind with a cool drink in the contemporary Wheeler’s of Saint James Bar..
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Rooms Number: 198
- Non-Smoking throughout the hotel
- Lift to all Floors
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Room Service 24hr: Yes
- In Room Safe
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Cable/Satellite TV channels
- Gym Free: Yes
- Name: James Street Station
- Distance: 1.3 kilometres
- Name: LIME STREET
- Distance: 3.3 kilometres
- Name: LIVERPOOL JOHN LENNON
- Distance: 11 kilometres
- Interconnecting Rooms
Bar and Restaurant
Breakfast served from
- Saturday/Sunday: 07:00
- Monday to Friday: 06:30
Breakfast served to
- Saturday/Sunday: 11:00
- Monday to Friday: 10:00
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Nearest Tube/Metro Name: James Street Station Distance: 1.3 kilometres
- Nearest Rail Name: Lime Street Distance: 3.3 kilometres
- Nearest Airport Name: Liverpool John Lennon Distance: 11 kilometres
About Super Break
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017