Hull - The Deep Ticket & Hotel Deals
Tower Street, Hull , HU1 4DP.
Book your attraction break
Hull - The Deep Ticket + Hotel Packages + Rail
The Deep Breaks
Labelled as the world's only submarium, the Deep Hull is home to over 3,500 fish including a spectacular range of sharks and rays.
About The Deep
With an array of exciting exhibitions from Living Rivers and the Amazon to hands on experiences and stunning marine life there is plenty to do at the Deep Hull. Watch the 3D shark film, see the exciting lagoon feeds or simply wonder through and view the animals. From beautiful rays and impressive sharks to poison dart frogs, red bellied piranhas and snakes there are plenty of creatures to discover.
The Deep Highlights
- Travel up the lift through the main tank!
- See the fish up close when you pass through the underwater tunnel
- See the attraction’s impressive central tank, filled with interesting creatures
- Includes a café and a soft play area for the children
- Located nearby Hull’s city centre
What Makes it Super
The Deep is home to Europe's deepest viewing tunnelPre-Schoolers can enjoy free entry with general admission on mid-week Tuesday mornings (not during term time), with storytelling to look forward to. Also from 3pm on Tuesdays The Deep is offering tranquil time for those who require a more peaceful environment – the audio is turned down and the lighting is brighter.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017