Cadbury World Ticket & Hotel Deals
Linden Road, Bournville, West Midlands, B30 1JR.
Book your attraction break
Cadbury World Ticket + Hotel Packages + Rail
Cadbury World Breaks
Cadbury World is the perfect treat for chocolate lovers of all ages, and it is full of history, interactive games, rides and of course, chocolate.
About Cadbury World
Cadbury World is located in the historic Bourneville Village on the site of the original Cadbury factory established in 1879, and it is one of Birmingham’s largest attractions. Cadbury World is a chocolate haven divided into 14 unique zones, where you can learn about the history of this iconic chocolate and watch Cadbury chocolatiers work their magic. Discover the origins of the cocoa bean in the Aztec Jungle; climb aboard your Bean Mobile for the Cadabra ride; see chocolate-making demonstrations and take a walk through time in the life sized Chocolate Street. Cadbury World has hidden chocolate surprises around every corner.
Cadbury World Highlights
- Join Freddo on a 4D chocolate cinema experience where you can dive into a bowl of melted Cadbury Dairy Milk
- Watch Cadbury chocolatiers demonstrate their chocolate-making skills
- Stock up on all your favourite chocolatey treats at the world’s largest Cadbury shop
- You can take a nostalgic walk through a life-sized Chocolate Street
- Includes an exciting African Adventure Play Area for children
What Makes it Super
There is something new to see at Cadbury World throughout the seasons, and it’s a very special place at Easter and Christmas.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017